Corporate Programs & Partnerships
Our Deadly Ed corporate offerings create opportunities to enhance cultural awareness, connection to country, and offers unique ways for all to get hands on with Aboriginal culture.
Enter your email to download our free Corporate Brochure to learn more about each of these activities.
Day workshop (9am-3pm) to introduce cultural learning into the organisation through a variety of hands-on experiences whilst out on country. Activities to choose from include:
- Bush walk to connect participants with country, learn about native plants & their Aboriginal cultural uses
- Introduction to cultural dance
- Learn about and engage with Aboriginal artefacts, tools & weapons
- Introduction to traditional weaving and materials used
- Traditional sand art and storytelling,which will be captured via Aerial photography for showcasing within the workplace.
Morning tea & lunch is included
Bush Tucker Gardens and Plant Signage
Developing a bush tucker garden for the workplace enhances mental wellbeing, creates a connection with Country, along with education about native plants and their significant Aboriginal cultural uses.
Whether it’s to grow your own native herbs or fruits for recipes, or create a sustainability space - we can create unique garden spaces with your employees in a fun & educational experience.
We also offer designed plant signage to ensure cultural knowledge of the native plants stays within your organisation.
Art Murals & Fleet Vehicles Design
Enhancing the physical environment within your organisation with visual representations of culture is an authentic method to acknowledge, respect and learn about Aboriginal cultures across Australia and create a culturally safe space.
Whether it's sitting back and admiring our artists go to work, or you want to get your hands involved - We ensure everyone has the opportunity to play a role from the initial design, to the finished product.
Cultural Art Workshops
Cultural art workshops offer organisations the opportunity to engage with Aboriginal culture through a creative lens. Staff have the opportunity to engage with an experienced Aboriginal artist while learning about the various styles of Aborignal art and symbolism.
Each workshop is located on site and offers a fun and relaxing experience.
Everything is provided, just bring your creative self and leave your stamp on a deadly mural for the office or leave with a unique piece of art for yourself!
Reconciliation & Tender project partnerships
With an increasing need to ensure Aboriginal land, values, culture and community are embedded in relation to Reconciliation Action Plans or tender projects, we assist private and government entities with solutions in this space.
We can deliver on a range of services into your projects, including:
- Aboriginal educational programs & resources for organisational staff or local schools
- Artworks for branding, on-site design & project participation
- Native plant garden & signage solutions
- Provide appropriate community consultation and project support/advice throughout the lifetime of your tender.
Get in touch to speak with a member of our team about your organisational needs